2011-02-08

Attained 159.6 = A 10 month old smart goal done

Back on 2010.04.01 my SMART goal was to go from 173lbs to 160. Done. Better way late than never. I'm convinced cutting out wheat played a factor.

4 comments:

Georgette said...

*sigh*

I think I'm going to attempt to fight in pena at the Pans. This means (as of this morning, naked, on the regular scale, not the digital one) losing around 18 lbs by March 23. No more wheat, huh. OK. Reading now.

Lynntropy said...

wth? 18?
Alrighty, if you wanna be crazy I'll support you!!
157.6 this morning. :)

I think that when I don't eat wheat that takes away almost all *lazy* foods. Plus I just feel better...so I'm stickin' with it.

Go get 'em, girl!

Deborah Clem said...

Hey Chiquita! Are you still there? We miss you!

Lynntropy said...

@Dagney, hey girl, yes I'm still around, I guess, just sort of dropped off the blogosphere. :)
I guess I should post about my new Vibram Five Fingers (diggin' em), my promotion, my nook color that I rooted (which is then called nootered...lol), etc.

I miss you guys too....

:)