I had to work late Wednesday so I missed the 5:15 at Gary's school. Thursday 6/4 I got out of work early enough to drive up to Truckee to catch the 6:00 women's class and stay for the 7:00. It was great training because it was with girls that are better than me and with guys that I think are really great. A handful of the Reno guys are just not fun or helpful to roll with; too much ego. The Truckee guys that I have met have had a better attitude about BJJ in general. So, it was a really great class.
The 45 minutes each way totally blows though so I may not be going up there as often as I had planned. I'll just play it by ear on a day by day basis. Work has been demanding lately because of some deadlines so I don't know whether I can hit jits or not until the last minute.
The other thing that holds up my *Ultimate Training Plan* ;) is that my CrossFit gym and my BJJ gym are not merging just yet. They were supposed to merge on 6/1, but some last minute negotiating problems came up with the landlord. I've been looking forward to having everything under one roof. Then I'll do the women's class at 5:15 and the CrossFit at 6:00 and then decide whether to roll after CrossFit.
No comments:
Post a Comment